Full services with social distancing guidelines have begun...registration is required. If you are not on the email list use the link below to register.
Here are the official guidelines for attendance and a brief checklist for those who have registered at the link below...
1. Take your temperature: if you have a fever or are not completely well, do not come to church.
2. Wear a mask the entire time at church (except communion) and sanitize you hands at the church entrance.
3. Follow the usher as he/she will take you to your seat.
4. Please do not move around unnecessarly (or allow children to leave their seats).
5. Bathrooms are limited to one person at a time.
6. Prosphora will be available in individual bags to take at the end of the service when exiting the church.
7. Please do not congregate but go directly to cars and leave after the service.